These Triple P workshops will help parents navigate their way through parenthood and all of its challenges. This is a three week session looking at the five core principles of Positive Parenting. Parents can use these principles to teach their children important values and skills and offers suggestions on helping children learn healthy coping skills.
Dealing with Disobedience: strategies to help prevent problems and to handle disobedience if it happens.
Developing Good Bedtime Routines: develop a good bedtime routine and teach your child to fall asleep in their own bed and stay in their bed until morning.
Hassle-Free Shopping with Children: strategies to help you manage shopping trips.
Managing Fighting and Arguing between Children: help prevent problems and manage those times when they lose their cool.
One on One Parenting Consultations
Triple P one on One Consultations:
- Contains 4 sessions between 20-40 minutes.
- Each session is only with the parents. The child/children are not involved.
- After assessing the current problem, the practitioner will work out an individual parenting plan with the parent, including active skills training.
- The practitioner will fine tune the plan with the parent if necessary.
- The one on one consultation aims also to increase the parents’ confidence in their parenting ability and to promote parents self-sufficiency in managing future difficulties.
To make an appointment, please call Tilly 403-309-8210 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is it for?
Parents and caregivers with children 0-12 years old.
**one on one appointments can be made as well for Triple P programs**
Family Services of Central Alberta
5409 50 Ave.
Monday Evenings 6:00 – 8:00pm
October 15, 22 & 29
November 19, 26 & December 3
January 28, February 4 & 11
March 25, April 1 & 8
May 27, June 3 & 10
Mondays 6:00 – 8:00pm
Dealing with Disobedience – March 11
Developing Good Bedtime Routines – December 10 (CANCELLED – contact Tilly for a one-on-one session) & April 29
Hassle Free Shopping with Children – January 14
Managing Fighting and Arguing between Children – November 5 & May 13
For more information please contact:
“All the techniques were very helpful. Before it was hard just to get Peter out the door without a tantrum. Now I have travelled overseas with him and it was awesome. We have a great little family unit now.”