Individual, Couples, Families Counselling
Our team of professionals provides individual, family and/or couples counselling. Some of the reasons for accessing counselling services: Family conflict, Depression/Anxiety, Stress Management, Relationship Difficulties, Isolation, Divorce or Separation, Low Self-esteem, Grief and Loss, Family Violence.
FSCA Counselling is able to offer: In Person, Zoom, FaceTime or Phone sessions.
To book a counselling session:
For Individual or Couples sessions:
– each person please click the 1st Green Button on the right hand side – complete an Adult OR Parent(s) Only Counselling Intake & Pre Survey – thank you
For Parent/Only and/or Parent/Child sessions:
**FSCA Therapists provide counselling for children ages 6- 15 years
– Family counselling – the first session is Parent(s) only – attended by the biological Parent(s) and possibly support family such as step-parent(s)
– based on the first session discussion with the therapist it may be determined whether the next sessions continue as parent(s) only or if parent(s) and child may attend together.
Parents – Click the First Green Button Step 1 and Complete the Adult OR Parent(s) Only Counselling Intake & Pre Survey 2022
and then Click the 2nd Green Button Step 2 and Complete a Children’s Intake & Pre Survey 2022
– One Intake per Child planning to attend thank you
**Please note: Both Intakes are required for Parent/Child and/or Children’s sessions
– as well Parental Consent forms may be required – the therapist will discuss this during the first Parent Only session.
Session fee information is located at the bottom of this page.
Who is it for?
5409 50 Ave.
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 8:30am-4:30pm.
Agency closures and stat holidays apply.
First Introduction Session $60.00
An opportunity to share your current situation & goal for therapy with a therapist.
Fees for further sessions are based on net family income:
Less than $3,000/month $ 60.00
Between $3,000 – $5,500/month $ 90.00
Above $5,500/month $120.00
Subsidized session(s) (funded by United Way) $ 30.00
Counselling Fee concerns can be discussed with either the Intake staff and/or the Therapist during session.