Individual, Couples, Families Counselling
Our team of professionals provides individual, family and/or couples counselling. Some of the reasons for accessing counselling services: Family conflict, Depression/Anxiety, Stress Management, Relationship Difficulties, Isolation, Divorce or Separation, Low Self-esteem, Grief and Loss, Family Violence.
FSCA Counselling is able to offer: In Person, Zoom, FaceTime or Phone sessions.
To book a counselling session:
For Individual or Couples sessions:
– each person please click the 1st Green Button on the right hand side – complete an Adult OR Parent(s) Only Counselling Intake & Pre Survey – thank you
For Parent/Only and/or Parent/Child sessions:
**FSCA Therapists provide counselling for children ages 6- 15 years
– Family counselling – the first session is Parent(s) only – attended by the biological Parent(s) and possibly support family such as step-parent(s)
– based on the first session discussion with the therapist it may be determined whether the next sessions continue as parent(s) only or if parent(s) and child may attend together.
Parents – Click the First Green Button Step 1 and Complete the Adult OR Parent(s) Only Counselling Intake & Pre Survey 2022
and then Click the 2nd Green Button Step 2 and Complete a Children’s Intake & Pre Survey 2022
– One Intake per Child planning to attend thank you
**Please note: Both Intakes are required for Parent/Child and/or Children’s sessions
– as well Parental Consent forms may be required – the therapist will discuss this during the first Parent Only session.
Session fee information is located at the bottom of this page.
*Please Note: Therapist Interns are unable to sign off on session fee receipts that will be submitted to insurance benefits for possible reimbursement.
Client(s) – we will endeavor to respond to your Online Intake within 24 to 72 hours by: Phone, Text, or Email to review the Intake information and continue the process to book an appointment. Thank you
Who is it for?
5409 50 Ave.
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 8:30am-4:30pm.
Agency closures and stat holidays apply.
First Introduction Session $60.00
An opportunity to share your current situation & goal for therapy with a therapist.
Fees for further sessions are based on net family income:
Less than $3,000/month $ 60.00
Between $3,000 – $5,500/month $ 90.00
Above $5,500/month $120.00
Subsidized session(s) (funded by United Way) $ 30.00
Counselling Fee concerns can be discussed with either the Intake staff and/or the Therapist during session.